Before filling in this form, please ensure you’ve contacted me to check I’m available on your date!
Please fill out the booking form as fully as possible – if any fields are unknown or not relevant, just enter TBC or N/A. Please read the terms and conditions and data protection policy before booking.
Thanks if you filled out the optional section – it really helps with me out!
With the advent of GDPR and in-line with previous data protection laws, even as a very small business I take your personal data seriously. Here is a plain-English summary of my data policies:
- Your contact details will only be used in relation to your booking – for example emails with important booking information and correspondence regarding your wedding/event. I may email you after the event for feedback, although this is fairly unlikely.
- Your full home address, including postcode, is required for the legally-binding contract. I won’t send anything to your home address, unless you request paper copies of the contract.
- Any personal data supplied on the booking form or otherwise will be held in digital format only. If paper copies are received, I will scan and convert them to digital format and destroy the original paper copies. This avoids the possibility of personal data on paper falling into the wrong hands.
- To ensure security of the digital data, my files are held in a secure, encrypted cloud-based storage account. This is password-protected and only I have access to this data, so you can be safe in the knowledge that your data won’t fall into the wrong hands. I access this data via a password-protected laptop or passcode-protected mobile phone.
- I will NEVER pass your data on to any third parties.
Social Media & Web Presence
- On the wedding day, I’ll occasionally record snippets of my performance and take photos. When you sign the contract, you agree to my using these on my social media channels (Instagram/Facebook mostly).
- Of course you can opt-out of this, so if you’re in any way uncomfortable with this just let me know and I’ll make sure I don’t share anything.
- If you’ve already agreed to my using photos/video/audio from the day, but you’ve spotted something online you’d rather wasn’t there, just let me know and I’ll take it down straight away.
- I try not to get any of your wedding guests into my photos or videos (children in particular), but occasionally this may happen, so to reiterate the above point, if there’s anything you’d rather I removed, just let me know.
Here is a summary of the most important terms and conditions that you agree to when booking.
I’ll send you a full contract when you book. If there’s anything you’re unhappy with in the contract, and you do not wish to sign and continue with the booking I’ll cancel the booking and refund your deposit immediately.
"Pat McIntyre" musical entertainment services is hereinafter referred to as "the Performer". The person making the booking is hereinafter referred to as "the Purchaser".
A full list of terms and conditions will be confirmed in writing in the contract.